Platinum Alliance Services is one independently owned Corporate Services Provider in Dubai with no Headquarter outside the United Arab Emirates. The financial systems have experienced fundamental transparency and regulatory changes while individuals are increasingly tied to multiple countries with cross-border interests within complex international interconnected tax, corporate and estate regulations. Platinum Alliance Services (PAS Dubai) provides assistance in the following domains:
- Common Reporting Standard (“CRS” or Automatic Exchange of Financial Bank Account Information): CRS will have significant and wide reaching implications (more than 152 countries have committed to it already) in relation to tax and banking transparency. CRS will implement an automatic disclosure of the identity of the ultimate beneficial owners and beneficiaries of offshore companies / bank accounts / Trusts / Foundations to your local taxing authority, without them having to demand the information to the tax authorities of the countries where the offshore company / Trust / Foundation/ Bank account ’s financial assets are held. The local tax authorities will receive information about their residents who are holding, directly or indirectly, assets abroad without having to identify these residents, their assets, the holding financial institutions nor the countries where the assets are held. We encourage you to not sign your compulsory bank account CRS form without knowing its massive correlative implications… (More…)
- Set up of offshore (UAE offshore- RAK, Ajman, JAFZA - Foreign offshore companies- BVI, Nevis, Seychelles, Cayman, Bermuda, Panama…), free zone (DMCC, UAQ, DIFC, Dubai South, Ajman…), mainland and DED (Dubai Department of Economic Development) companies: We assist you in identifying and incorporating the most suitable entity to reach your target. The entity may also require a proper structuring of its shareholding to avoid sharia law issues, to raise capital, to provide a layer of confidentiality and succession planning, to limit the reach of creditors… We also provide individual and corporate sponsorship for your Dubai mainland and DED LLC (limited Liability Company) Company as 51% of the shares of the latter are required to be held directly or indirectly by a UAE national. (More…)
- Residency in Dubai and Qatar: We assist you to obtain a residency in Dubai through Investor visa by incorporating a company or purchasing a minimum 1 million AED real estate in Dubai (3 years, 2 years residence permits or 6 months multi entry visas). We could also introduce you to RERA registered specialized brokers and real estate agents to find your right property in Dubai. (More…)
- Opening a Bank account in UAE or Offshore (Puerto Ricco, Switzerland, Singapore, Cayman…): We assist you in simple, difficult and complex cases through various solutions, locations and structures. (More…)
- Obtaining a second passport: We assist you in obtaining a dual citizenship in Europe, Russia, Africa or the Caribbean islands while maintaining your current nationality. This could be used for various purposes as visas free access to more than 150 countries…. (More…)
- Optimizing Transfer pricing issues
- Assisting trading companies wanting to establish UAE subsidiary or trade with existing independent intermediary trading, management or marketing company...
- Trusts and Foundations establishment : Succession and Governance planning through the use of Trusts such as STAR and Vista Trusts for asset protection, settlor or protector highest level of control, trading and charitable purposes. (More…)
- Provision of local sponsorship (individual or corporate) for UAE companies.
There are a number of different ways of identifying and implementing a solution but only one best way sustained by excellence and expertise. We safeguard our clients ’interest as our own. We are long-term partners to preserve hard earned wealth and take this responsibility with the upmost due diligence.