Residency Visa in Dubai
Platinum Alliance Services provides full assistance with the residency and medical test are required:
A. There are 3 ways to obtain UAE Residence Visa:
- Granted by the company employing the expatriates (Residence visa of 2 or 3 years).
- By setting up your own company as investor (Mainland or Free Zone Company).
- By acquiring a property with a worth of at least AED 1 million. (Residence Permit for 3 years or residence visa
for 6 months) as investor.
In all three above cases, entry permit and medical test are required.
We also provide assistance in obtaining:
- Employment visas, residency visa for investors
- Visa for dependents ( Family members, House employees)
- Renewal of Residency Visa
- Cancellation of Residency Visas
- Visit Visa
Platinum Alliance Services provide full assistance with the residency visa and Permit.
Residency Permits in Other Foreign Jurisdictions:
Platinum provide full assistance with Residency Permits in other foreign jurisdictions (Qatar, Dominica, St. Kitts and Nevis, Bahamas..) These residences will allow clients to obtain local utility bill by renting or purchasing local properties.